A range of software toolkits are available that address various facets of UQ. The present team of investigators has, over the past three years, built on this work, and honed it to provide a powerful, interoperable, open source and open development environment into which existing and new UQ capabilities can be inserted. These tools are intended to be general-purpose, cross-cutting, and highly flexible, our priority demonstration applications cover fusion energy, weather, biomedicine, advanced materials, human migration, and geosciences. Ease of use is a central design feature, by which existing applications can be quickly instrumented with VVUQ software, and rapidly deployed on supercomputers. As a testament to these capabilities, several of our VVUQ software items have been downloaded thousands of times.
Will establish the SEAVEA toolkit which aims to ensure that we can orchestrate full VVUQ on the NEPTUNE code. Official releases will be in M12 and M24 and a final release in M30, with the remaining months used to promote and harden the full version.
The SEAVEA toolkit establishes a platform for verification, validation and uncertainty quantification (VVUQ), building on the work VECMAtk and UQ codes from the Alan Turing Institute (ATI). The goal is to provide tools that can be combined to capture complex scenarios, applied to applications in disparate domains, and used to run multiscale simulations on any desktop, cluster or supercomputing platform.
- Documentation: https://easyvvuq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Code: http://www.github.com/UCL-CCS/EasyVVUQ
QCG PilotJob v0.13.0
- Documentation: https://qcg-pilotjob.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Code: https://github.com/vecma-project/QCG-PilotJob
- Tutorial: https://github.com/wedeling/EasySurrogate/tree/master/tutorials
- Code: https://github.com/wedeling/EasySurrogate
- Documentation: https://fabsim3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Code: http://www.github.com/djgroen/FabSim3
EQI (formerly EasyVVUQ-QCGPilotJob) v0.5.2
- Documentation: https://easyvvuq-qcgpj.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Code: https://github.com/vecma-project/easyvvuq-qcgpj
MUSCLE 3 v0.4.0
- Documentation: http://muscle3.
- Code: https://github.com/
MOGP Emulator v0.6.1